Combat Commando Knife
Taking a large knife out into the wilderness is not only a convenience, it is a necessity. This large fixed blade is made from a thick piece of stainless steel that is full tang down the handle and given a satin finish. The shape of the blade is a modified tracker design, giving the top portion a wider belly with an extreme clip point tip. With the elongated finger guard and a total length of about a foot long, this knife is a hunk of awesomeness ready to help keep you and other commandos safe.
The handle is made from black G10, which will stand up to any environmental conditions, and is comfortable to grip to boot. At the base of the handle is a lanyard hole for adding a wrist strap, or you can use the black woven nylon sheath to carry this bad blade around. Along the lower spine is a section of extreme jimping that you can use when you have gloves on, as it is very pointed. The steel blade of this combat weapon has a fuller and a point on the spine, making it a practical tracker and hunting blade. With yourself or the team out on the mission, having a reliable and sturdy knife around is going to make a huge difference, so make sure to take this knife with you!
Combat Commando Knife Highlights:
- Satin Finished Stainless Steel
- Tracker-Modified Clip Point Blade Shape
- Over 1/8-Inch Thick Full Tang Steel
- Ergonomic Black G10 Handle
- Pointed Jimping for Extreme Grip
- Blade Length: 6 5/8" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 4 3/4" (approx.)
- Total Length: 11 3/4" (approx.)
- Total Weight: 14.6oz (approx.)
- Black Nylon Sheath with Belt Loop
- Lanyard Hole Through Thick Tang
- Hunting Knife with Attitude
- This Knife Looks Sharp ...and it is!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com