Stealth Cleaver Knife
This full tang chisel-style blade is forged of 3Cr13 stainless steel that is anodized with a protective black coating. This also reduces sun glare when you are trying to carve up lunch at high noon. The rectangle shaped blade has vent holes along the back and stays 1 1/4 inches wide across 3 1/2 inches long. A true chisel would have a sharpened top edge, but this blade was savage enough, so they skipped that part. An advantage of having a blunt end on this cleaver knife is that you can administer non-lethal hits in the event of an attack, giving you time to escape to safety. It's an acceptable way to say "Cleave me alone!" to an assailant.
This stealthy every day carry weapon resembles a straight edge razor, and can be used as such. While the fine edge is sharpened, you would want to give it a straightening before trimming the beard hairs down to the follicle. Other applications for this versatile rectangular blade are opening boxes, field dressing, and slicing through tough materials that would bend a weaker knife. The G10 polymer handle is textured to give great grip even in the case of sweaty palms. This tactical cleaver weighs 5.5 ounces, and stretches a full 8 inches long, so it is the fierce little brother of that big knife in the butcher shop. With a cleaver, everything is on the chopping block!
Stealth Cleaver Knife Highlights:
- Black Anodized 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Rectangle Chisel Blade Shape
- G10 High Impact Polymer Handle
- Large Karambit-Style Finger Ring
- Robust Protective Nylon Sheath
- Blade Length: 3.5 inches (approx.)
- Knife Length: 8 inches (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 5.5 ounces (approx.)
- Vented Blade with Beveled Edge
- Adjustable Strap with Several Carry Options
- Unique Shape for Versatile Outdoor Uses
- Straight Fine Edge for Chopping
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com