Traditional Japanese Shirasaya Sword
This Traditional Japanese Shirasaya Sword is about as clean as sword design gets!
Whether you're talking about the classic solid wood handle and sheath or the minimalist design, this natural stained woodwork is truly worthy of display.
And speaking of display, this is the perfect sword for decorating a sparse training room, dojo, or mantle. The sharp 1045 carbon steel blade is less brittle than other carbon steel sword grades and perfect for this handmade sword.
Add some class to your collection. Add the Traditional Japanese Shirasaya Sword to your cart today!
- Classic Shirasaya Design - Solid wood handle and sheath!
- Sharp 1045 Carbon Steel Blade
- Classic Japanese minimalistic design provides a clean look.
- Low Maintenance Construction - No worrying about loose tsubas or intricate handle/scabbard pieces!
- Bohi (blood groove) on both sides of the blade, to help you practice the angle of your cuts. Or divert the blood of your enemies, whichever.
- Includes Black Cloth Sword Bag
Traditional Japanese Shirasaya Sword Dimensions:
- 41" Overall Length (approx) (In Sheath)
- 28" Blade Length (approx)
- 11" Handle Length (approx)
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 ounces (in Sheath)
*Sword Stand not included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org