Concealed Umbrella Sword
The concealed umbrella sword appears to be a classic umbrella, but little do your assailants know that it is also a potent self defense weapon. This umbrella works perfectly for keeping you dry in the rain with the added bonus of a blade in the handle.
The 38" long umbrella has a black hard rubber handle resembles the cord-wrapped tsuka of a traditional katana. The nylon umbrella top has a generous 40" diameter, so you'll stay dry underneath it's canopy until you need to defend yourself, in which case, all you need to do is press the gold button to release the deadly weapon inside. The 14" long blade is most similar to a rapier, with its slender and sharply-pointed two edged blade. Straight from the box, the blade isn't razor sharp, but this can be easily remedied with a good sharpener or sharpening stone. Once the storm passes, the closed umbrella can be slid into the included nylon sleeve and slung over one shoulder; It can even be worn like a backpack for hands-free transportation.
Our black umbrella sword is perfect as a unique addition to a weapon collection and for those who just want to feel a little bit safer on a rainy day.
- 440 stainless steel concealed blade
- Unique hard rubber ninja katana style grip
- Nylon sleeve with adjustable strap for easy carrying
- Fully functioning umbrella
- Blade Length: 14" (approx.)
- Overall Length in Umbrella: 38" (approx.)
- Umbrella Top Diameter: 40" (approx.)
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com