Ceremonial Tachi Sword
Because this is a ceremonial sword, the blades on the sword and the tanto are relatively unsharpened when they come to you, but we all know swords are easy to sharpen. Perhaps you need to use the sword to ceremonially cut a ribbon. It is also possible that part of the ceremony involves slicing open a strategically-placed barrier to represent overcoming burdens. While we don't recommend it, you could also use this sword to cut a very large wedding cake, if that's your thing. The tachi sword can also be a nice decorative sword that you can put over your fireplace.
This ceremonial Japanese sword also has an antique bronze tsuba and fittings, which go along with the natural wood on the scabbard to give an antique look to this Japanese sword. Everyone will appreciate the awesome design and feel. So get ready for your next event with the antique style ceremonial tachi sword!
Ceremonial Tachi Sword Highlights:
- Brown Finish and Handle Cord
- Unsharpened 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Includes Natural Wood Scabbard
- Brown Cord Wrapped Handle
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Dimensions (approx.)
- 28" Blade
- 11.5" Handle (16" inches with tanto hidden)
- 44" Overall
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $80
- $5.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $80
- Questions? Call Us at 1-800-977-6928 or Email Service@KarateMart.com