Royal Blue Hand Forged Katana
This carbon steel samurai sword has a 28.5-inch high temper carbon steel blade that has been honed by hand to a razor sharp edge. The sword is full tang, with the blade extending the length of the 10.75-inch handle. This makes the sword more stable, so the hand sharpened blade isn't likely to break off where it meets the tsuka. After all, why have warlord emblazoned tsuba and a genuine ray skin wrapped handle if the craftsmanship doesn't produce a quality, battle ready handmade samurai katana?
The sword comes with a wooden scabbard that has been painted a deep royal blue and lacquered to a high gloss finish. The black sageo matches the black cord wrapping on the handle, giving the katana a refined look. The included wooden case has a handle for carrying, as well as two locking mechanisms that keep the lid closed securely. The detailed red brocade exterior opens to reveal a silk lining. In addition to being functional, the gift box works as a display case if you prefer to add this sword to your collection and admire its beauty.
You can't beat the combination of a beautifully crafted weapon that's both functional and affordable. Straight from the box, this katana can be taken onto the battlefield. Don't let its good looks fool you; This sword wasn't made to sit on the sidelines. So grab one and get out there.
Royal Blue Hand Forged Katana Highlights
- Hand Forged
- High Temper Carbon Steel Blade
- Full Tang
- Total Length: 39.5" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28.5" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 10.75" (approx.)
- 3" Japanese Warlord Tsuba
- Gloss Finish Blue Wooden Scabbard
- Battle Ready (SHARP)
- Black Cord Wrapping
- Real Ray Skin on Handle
- Includes Silk Lined Case
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- Questions? Email Service@KarateMart.com