Blue Blade Hand-Forged Katana
The overall length of this katana is approximately 41 inches and has a blade length of approximately 28.7 inches, with a 1.37 inch point, or kissaki. The sharpened blade is made out of 1045 carbon steel and is blue plated, creating the beautiful coloring you see. Every sword is hand-forged, which means that each weapon is truly unique. The zinc alloy tsuba is black with ornate gold detailing and zinc alloy brass fittings, and is secured by a brass habaki. The 11-inch hardwood tsuka has black wrapping over white ray skin. The wooden saya has a black and gold marbled design with black spandex silk cord wrapping, or sageo. This samurai sword even includes a nylon bag that will protect it from damage while not in use, as well as a certificate of authenticity.
Traditional Japanese swords are great to add to any weapons collection, and they make beautiful and truly unique gifts. Not only is this katana a time-honored weapon, but the blue blade is something you won't find everywhere. It's perfect for anyone looking for that eye-catching samurai sword to display in their home, for that friend or family member who loves one of a kind weapons, or if you want an effective sharpened blade that's as deadly as it is captivating. Don't miss out. Get one of these unique blue-bladed katanas before they're gone.
Blue Blade Hand-Forged Katana Highlights:
- Approx. Overall Length: 41 inches
- Approx. Blade Length: 28.7 inches
- Kissaki Length: 1.37 inches
- Approx. Handle Length: 11 inches
- Sharpened Blue Plated 1045 Carbon Steel Blade
- Black and Gold Zinc Alloy Tsuba
- Brass Habaki
- Zinc Alloy Brass Fittings
- Black and Gold Marbled Hardwood Scabbard
- Black Wrapped White Ray Skin Handle
- Black Spandex Silk Cord on Scabbard
- Nylon Sword Bag
- Certificate of Authenticity
*Sword Stand Not Included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com