Stealth Survival Knife
Composed of modern materials, this jet black stealth knife has a 3Cr13 stainless steel blade that is almost 8 inches long, and a smoothed black polymer handle. The point of the cutting blade comes to about a 45 degree angle and resembles a tanto knife that has the same cut. The sharpened fine edge then reaches about 4 inches and then turns into full blown serrated teeth for about 2.5 inches. Both sections are razor sharp with the ability to slice and saw through any material you put in its way.
Since they ran out of room, they put the jagged sawback teeth on the spine of the steel blade, about 3 inches of extreme partially sharpened fangs that will take to a tree branch with glee. The remaining portion of the blade's spine has large jimping grooves, for applying leverage with your thumb so you can press the blade and apply more force. Then they did run out of room, leaving this survival bowie knife covered from top to bottom with sharp sides that will cut everything from paper to rope to wood.
Housing this fixed blade knife takes a heavy duty sheath, so a matte black ambidextrous ABS one is provided. The solid holster has mounting holes all around, so you can sew and secure this 7.7-ounce cutting machine wherever you need to. The belt loop at the top is a flexible woven nylon material to attach to your clothing, and also has Velcro straps to secure the handle of the knife to it as well. This keeps it from flopping around as you make your way to your recon spot. The pommel of the knife sticks out, allowing you to see the horizontal tooth spikes at the end that can be used as an ice or glass breaker, as well as the lanyard hole that comes with a piece of black paracord.
The last tactical aspect of these survival knives is the fire starting flint bar contained in the handle. A small lip near the pommel allows you to pry out the otherwise watertight section and reveals the 1.25" magnesium flint bar, ready to spark and make some flames. The handle itself is a black plastic polymer with roughed sides for grip control. This is the kind of weapon special operation soldiers count as they go to sleep, since sheep are far too tame. Don't hit the trail without your own Stealth Survival Knife in the bag!
Stealth Survival Knife Highlights:
- 3Cr13 Stainless Steel Fixed Blade
- Tanto-Style Angled Blade Point
- Dual Edge Fine and Serrated Blade
- Sawback Spine with Extreme Thumb Jimping
- Vent Holes on Blade for Smoother Cuts
- Fire Starter Flint Tucked into Handle
- Blade Length: 7 7/8 inches (approx.)
- Total Length: 12 inches (approx.)
- Knife Weight: 7.7 ounces (approx.)
- Total Weight: 10.8 ounces (approx.)
- Smooth Black Handle with Rough Grip Sections
- Sturdy Black ABS Inflexible Sheath
- Woven Nylon Belt Loop and Handle Straps
- Lanyard Hole with Black Paracord
- Extreme Outdoors and Tactical Knife
- A Cutting Edge for Every Situation
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org