Lone Wolf Samurai Sword
This hand forged katana is crafted full tand with T10 steel that has been clay tempered. This gives the blade it's durability, it's slight upward curve, and the waves of a hamon line all along the 28.5-inch edge. This beautiful blade is so sharp, you really shouldn't handle it unless you know what you're doing. Otherwise, it can be stored in the wooden saya that has a textured matte black finish, or the cloth storage bag to keep it free from dust. Either way, you can still enjoy and show off the beautiful zinc-alloy tsuba that depicts a howling wolf, and the traditionally wrapped handle with the authentic ray skin padding underneath.
If you don't run with the pack, then you'll need to stand out as you stand alone. This sword is incredibly lightweight for a normal-sized samurai sword, and the quality of the materials is hard to beat. This makes it a dream to swing around, plus with the added confidence that the blade is going to do you right every single time.
Lone Wolf Samurai Sword Highlights:
- Highly Durable Hand-Forged T10 Steel
- Sharpened Fine Edge Blade
- Authentic Clay Tempered Hamon Line
- Overall Length: 39.5 inches (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28.5 inches (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2 pounds 3 ounces (approx.)
- Zinc-Alloy Tsuba with Embossed Wolves
- Jet Black Wooden Scabbard with Subtle Texture
- Authentic Cream-colored Ray Skin Handle Liner
- Wooden Saya with Black Textured Paint
- Wrapped Blue-Grey Tsuka-Ito
- Shining Metal Menuki Wolves
- Black Cloth Sword Bag for Storage and Transport
- Incredibly Light and Sharp Sword!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com