White Hand-Forged Katana
This handmade Japanese katana is approximately 41 inches in length, with a 28-inch sharpened 1045 carbon steel blade. When not being wielded in combat or shown off to admirers, the full tang blade is housed in a white scabbard. The wooden saya is lacquered, protecting it from chipping and giving it a glossy finish. The 11-inch wooden handle has matching white nylon cord wrapping over black faux ray skin. All detailing on this samurai sword is an antiqued gold color. The handsome tsuba is flanked by a gold colored habaki and sleeve, while the tsuka is capped off with a golden pommel.
This hand forged Japanese sword has the razor sharp blade, sturdy hand guard, secure grip, and craftsmanship of the deadly weapon that it is. Its authenticity, paired with its white coloring and gold detailing, makes this katana worthy of any purveyor of collectible samurai swords, as well as any battlefield. And if you happen to imagine storybook tales defending honor and virtue as you admire your white katana, don't fight it.
White Hand-Forged Katana Highlights:
- Approx. Overall Length: 41 inches
- Approx. Blade Length: 28 inches
- Approx. Handle Length: 11 inches
- Blade Made of 1045 Carbon Steel
- Full Tang
- Sharpened Blade
- Hand Forged
- Antiqued Gold Tsuba
- Gold Colored Pommel, Habaki, Sleeve, and Spacers
- Lacquered White Wooden Saya with White Sageo
- White Nylon Wrapping on Black Faux Ray Skin Handle
*Sword Stand Not Included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com