Black Venom Carbon Steel Katana
As mentioned above, the best thing about this samurai sword is that it has a 1095 carbon steel blade. Not only that, this blade is also hand forged and full tang! The overall approximate length of this samurai katana is 42 inches, with an approximate blade length of 28.5 inches. The blade also has a fuller, or blood, groove along its length.
Not only is the blade amazing, this sword also has other additions that make it stand out. The brass tsuba has an intricate snake design. It really looks like the snake is lying and waiting for it's prey! This detailed hand guard is approximately 3.25 inches is diameter.
The wood handle has real ray skin panels, and is approximately 11.25 inches in length. The rayskin is wrapped with black cord that covers the entire handle. The cap, or kashira, of the wood handle has a coiled snake, nicely complimenting the tsuba. The katana also contains a black cloth sword bag to keep your weapon safe while it's not in use.
While this samurai sword may not contain real venom, it can be deadly to any enemy that opposes you! We have been working hard to get the best traditional katanas that we can find, so we are proud to introduce this beautiful sword!
Black Venom Carbon Steel Katana Highlights:
- Sharpened 1095 Carbon Steel Blade
- Hand Forged, Full-Tang Blade
- Real Fuller Groove (or Blood Groove)
- Overall Length: 42"
- Sword Length: 40.25"
- Blade Length: 28.5"
- Handle Length: 11.25"
- Handguard Diameter: 3.25"
- Brass Tsuba with a Snake Design
- Black Lacquered Wooden Scabbard
- Genuine Ray Skin
- Black Cord Wrapped Wooden Handle
- Includes Cloth Sword Bag
*Sword Stand not included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org