Stealth Hawkbill Karambit
If you slice someone in the forest, they may scream like an eagle. Or they may soon attract vultures. Taking a compact and practical defensive knife that is easy to conceal and deadly to meet shouldn't cost an arm and leg, nor take up valuable space. The Stealth Hawkbill Karambit is designed to fly under the radar, and deliver a piercing hit if and when you do have to release its fury.
The stonewashed hawkbill blade gets its name from the short spiked shape that resembles a bird of prey. It has the best part, the dangerous part, without any of the feathers. This full tang karambit is forged with 8Cr14Mov steel, a metal that laughs at corrosion and scoffs at normal wear and tear marks. You could say this karambit knife is tough as nails, but technically, it's tougher. And since this stealth combat knife doesn't want to fall into the wrong hands, it comes with a classic karambit security ring with extreme cogwheel grips along the outside. Even with a sharpened blade of 1 3/8 inches, you don't want any self defense weapon to be used against you.
Controlling this bill shaped blade comes in stages. First, there is the G10 handle covering the full tang steel, adding more black to an already stealthy weapon. This modern composite material stands up to as much as the metal will, won't decompose when exposed to the elements, and provides rough grip to keep this claw knife in control. Next, the sturdy black sheath allows a place for the sharpened blade to safely stow, and it is cast fitted to the shape of this concealed knife. Once secured there, then you can fit the clip attachment into the orientation that you desire. There are multiple mounting holes with an adjustable push-button for clipping to your boot, belt, wings, or pocket to carry this 2.3 ounce talon knife around.
Keep yourself protected without adding extra weight. This stealth combat weapon is less than 5 inches long, has a securing attachment sheath, and can be deployed and ready to fight within seconds. The all black features along with the black stonewashed finish keep this karambit from being detected, even if your enemy has eagle eyes.
Stealth Hawkbill Karambit Highlights:
- Stonewashed 8Cr14Mov Steel
- Curved Hawkbill Blade Shape
- Razor Sharp Fine Edge and Tip
- Black Textured G10 Handle
- Adjustable Black Kydex Sheath
- Blade Length: 1 3/8 inches (approx.)
- Karambit Length: 4 3/4 inches (approx.)
- Karambit Weight: 2.3 ounces (approx.)
- Knuckle Ring Diameter: 1 inch (approx.)
- Cogwheel Jimping on Security Ring for Grip
- Handle Jimping with Thumb Leverage Area
- Ambidextrous Pocket Clip Attachment
- Ultra Sharp and Stealth Blade
- Rugged and Covert Defensive Weapon
- Ready to Fly in Under the Radar!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email email@example.com