Traditional Japanese Katana
This 40" black samurai sword has an 11" black cord wrapped handle with a square tsuba that features a lion design. The sharpened 28.75" blade is handcrafted from carbon steel and has blood grooves running its length on both sides. These features combined with a genuine hamon gives it an intimidating, yet refined look. This traditional Japanese sword comes with a black wood scabbard and a cloth sword bag, so you can protect yourself and keep your katana in pristine condition.
There aren't many swords that live up to the quality they claim to possess. There are even fewer that truly embody the imagery that adorns them. This genuine Japanese katana is a true king. Add this gorgeous samurai sword to your collection and rule over your kingdom with the confidence that only a skillfully hand-forged weapon can provide.
Traditional Japanese Katana Highlights:
- 1060 Carbon Steel Blade
- Total Length: 40" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28.75" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 11" (approx.)
- Sharpened Blade
- Blood groove on both sides of blade
- Genuine Hamon
- Square Tsuba with Lion Design
- Black Cord Wrapping on Handle
- Black Lacquered Wooden Scabbard
- Includes Cloth Sword Bag
*Sword Stand not included
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org