Lost Raider Katana
This covered sword is going to look great among your collection of artifacts. The wrapped leatherette on the handle is a deep natural brown color that is snugly secured over the layer of synthetic white ray skin. There are two menuki pendants peering out from under the ito, or traditional wrapping, that will twinkle from the light of torches lining the temple walls. Further securing the grip of this 11-inch katana handle are the kashira and fuchi, with both metal pieces attached at each end of the handle and decorated with a detailed flying crane.
Carrying this 28 1/4-inch sharpened blade around is easy with the shoulder sling that mounts onto the scabbard in two places. This adjustable strap is also brown pleather and gives you options on how to escort your roughly 2-pound battle ready katana through the jungle. If booby traps arise, you can draw the 1045 high carbon steel blade out of the saya and start blocking arrows. The hand sharpened blade has been given a wavy hamon line for a visual effect, giving this almost 40-inch long sword the look of a true warrior weapon. With the total weight of this sword and scabbard adding about 3 pounds to your gear, you'll be happy to have this blade around to slice when a whip just won't do the trick.
This adventure hero sword has a scabbard wrapped with a thick piece of pleather that has been expertly stitched down one side. This keeps the wood underneath protected, which further safeguards the high carbon steel blade. The saya wrap is soft to the touch but gives this normally ornate display weapon a more rugged look; Like it was meant to be taken into the jungle and swung around! There is still a detailed decoration on the zinc alloy tsuba that is worthy of showing off. The 3-inch squared handguard is polished and embossed with a standing crane, a traditional samurai symbol of peace.
Store this well-crafted display katana in your museum of treasures, or take it along when you seek action in between office hours. This 40 3/4-inch long samurai katana will complete your explorer cosplay, and be your best friend if you encounter the worst villain of all: Snakes!
Lost Raider Katana Highlights:
- 1045 High Carbon Steel Blade
- Sharpened Blade with Etched Hamon Line
- Long Fullers on Each Side of Blade
- Total Length: 40 3/4" (approx.)
- Sword Length: 39 1/2" (approx.)
- Blade Length: 28 1/4" (approx.)
- Handle Length: 11" (approx.)
- Tsuba Dimensions: 3 1/8" X 3"(approx.)
- Sword Weight: 2lbs 4oz (approx.)
- Total Weight: 2lbs 15.5oz (approx.)
- Strap Attachment Weight: 5oz (approx.)
- Dual Mounted Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- Brown Leatherette Wrapped Saya with Stitching
- Synthetic White Ray Skin Wrapped Tsuka
- Standing Crane Embossed Zinc Aluminum Tsuba
- Cranes Decorating the Fuchi and Kashira
- Traditionally Wrapped Brown Leatherette Handle
- Black Cloth Bag for Storage and Transport
- Excellent Cosplay for Action or Adventure Hero!
- We Ship Fast! Most orders ship within the same day (excluding weekends & holidays).
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $35
- $6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on Orders Under $35
- California Consumers:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org